- 1 Cup (165) of cooked Chickpeas
- one medium sized Onion
- one garlic glove
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3-4 Mint and Basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 50ml Almond milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat up a pan with olive oil. In the meanwhile chop the onions and the garlic in cubes. Add to the pan as soon its hot and saute the onions till they turn brown
- Add the cooked chickpeas (you can also you canned chickpeas but rinse them before over water) to the pan at middle-high heat.
- Chop the basil and mint leaves. Reduce to low heat and add the chopped leaves, the Tahini and the almond milk and stir for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve everything in a bowl and garnish with more green leaves (cilantro, mint, basil)
Have a taste of nature!