- 1/2 Cup, 125g, Black Beans, cooked
- 1 Banana, ripe
- 1 Cup, 150g, Sweet Potato Cooked
- 1 cup, 140g, Buck Wheat
- 50g, Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp, Flax Seeds
- 0.50 cup, Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp, Almond Butter Smooth
- 1 tbsp, melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp, Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp, Baking powder
- 1 Tsp, Cinnamon
- planed Almonds as topping
You might think, Black beans? Yes! They will give the cake that smooth texture without giving a weird taste. As more cacao powder the more bitter but chocolate taste you will get. You could also add more Chocolate Chips to have more of a sweeter chocolate taste.
In a food processor, add the Sweet Potato, black beans and banana and mix until smooth. Add the mix to a bowl together with all wet, then all dry ingredients.
In a spring form, on a layer of baking paper, spread the dough and bake for about 20-25min in a preheated oven at 350F (175C)
Have a taste of nature!